Becca Women's Slipper (Pink)
Our new Becca slipper is the embodiment of comfort and warmth. The luxurious 100% sheepskin lining and the light, flexible signature Nuknuuk cushioned sole will provide comfort all year long.
This item is available exclusively online.Fit Details
- Easy slip-on style slipper.
- The sheepskin can offer a tighter fit at first. Please go up a size for a looser fit and for half sizes.
- For half sizes, please order up one size.
- The sheepskin lining should initially provide a tight fit with your toes and forefoot feeling slightly confined.
- The lining will pack down and mold to the shape of your foot to provide a comfortable, custom fit.
Features and Materials
- Signature Nuknuuk EVA outsole, designed for indoor/outdoor.
- 100% suede upper.
- 100% sheepskin lining.
- Approximate heel height: 2.54 cm
- Color: Pink
- Slight irregularities in colour and texture may occur due to variations in natural materials.
these are perfect. also, true to size, unlike previous pairs. No need to buy much larger slippers, i wear 8.5 and my slippers are size 8, perfect. i purchased them larger, going by previous nuknuuk styles, but had to return them, which was no problem, except for a small charge ($6). This is my 4th pair, and the first pink. Love this color and the feel of supportive and quiet soles, pretty accents and addictive softness.
Great slippers- always bought UGG slippers- tried these and they are actually more comfortable and higher quality- who knew!!
I used to buy these slippers at Costco every year at about half the price but they no longer carry them. Since I wear them every day, year round I figured they were worth it. They remind me of Ugg’s but seem to last longer. Like walking on pillows.
I have joint pain in both knees and although I know there is no orthopedic qualities to these slippers I feel I have a lot of support walking in these. These are my slippers for life.
I love my new slippers. They are very warm and comfortable. The size and quality is perfect too. My sister has a pair and after trying her I just had to have my own. I am so pleased, thank you.